Thanks for your interest in MPID. Given the current situation regarding Covid-19 we have taken the decision to restrict communication to the business by email only at this point to support the remote working requirements that the Government introduced under the new Social Distancing guidelines.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us using the email address below and one of our team will be happy to assist you – do bear in mind that there may be a slight delay in responding which will be dependent on volume.
We’ve made our claims process as simple as possible and built around you, the customer. Below are a few tips for what to do in the event of a claim:
1. Make sure you let us know about your claim as soon as possible,
2. Once you’ve let us know about your claim, one of our team will guide you through the claims process to make sure your claim is being handled promptly, as well as to run through what documentation you’ll need to support your claim.
3. When your claim has been approved and your excess has been paid, we’ll get your phone repaired or send you a replacement if it’s lost, stolen or irreparable.
1. Notify the Police within 48 hours of discovery, during which you will obtain a crime reference that we will need to assist us when reviewing your claim.
2. Make your network provider aware within 24 hours of discovery of the theft or loss so they can block your device and SIM card. We’ll need evidence of this when we review your claim.
Please also note that any claim for unauthorised charges, limited up to a maximum of 24 hours from the point of the loss/theft of the device, will only be considered if you have notified your network provider.
3. Report the theft or loss of your phone to the establishment where the incident occurred, in case it has been handed in to lost property. We’ll need to ask you for these details and all other actions you have taken to try and locate your phone.
4. Make sure you have proof of usage from your Network that confirms your device has been in use since the policy started and up to the event giving rise to your claim.