How to Make a Claim
We understand that being without your phone is enough of a pain without having to battle with lengthy and complicated claims forms.
We’ve made our claims process as simple as possible and built around you, the customer. Below are a few tips for what to do in the event of a claim:
1. Make sure you let us know about your claim as soon as possible, by clicking here.
2. Once you’ve let us know about your claim, one of our team will guide you through the claims process to make sure your claim is being handled promptly, as well as to run through what documentation you’ll need to support your claim.
3. When your claim has been approved and your excess has been paid, we’ll get your phone repaired or send you a replacement if it’s lost, stolen or irreparable.
1. Notify the Police within 48 hours of discovery, during which you will obtain a crime reference that we will need to assist us when reviewing your claim.
2. Make your network provider aware within 24 hours of discovery of the theft or loss so they can block your device and SIM card. We’ll need evidence of this when we review your claim.
Please also note that any claim for unauthorised charges, limited up to a maximum of 24 hours from the point of the loss/theft of the device, will only be considered if you have notified your network provider.